Monday

Ideas and plan for shoot three

After doing my second shoot, I am positive that I want to continue with photographing people in their working environment and trying to capture the way that people change, by what they're wearing as well as their personality and the way they act around others. I feel in my previous shoot that I began to show this quite well, as when I first asked to photograph the sales assisstants, their first reaction would be to smile - which could suggest the idea of putting on a 'mask' and acting friendly and happy towards myself or other customers. Although I didn't want my subjects to be smiling, the fact that they began to says something about the 'role' that they take on in their job, and proves the idea that I am trying to suggest.

For my next shoot, I plan to continue visiting shops and asking the sales assistants if I can take their photograph. I plan to try and shoot in landscape so that I can include more of the environment around them within the frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment